Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday = Friday

Woohoo!
I am currently so excited for a few upcoming events.
1. This has been a pretty L.O.N.G. week as Matt has had a full schedule every day, (sweet, yes) meaning he has essentially been gone from 7:50am til about 8:00pm. Good thing Skylar gets up early or he wouldn't have gotten to see her much! That's not what I'm excited about though....back to the point. Tomorrow begins the first of Matt's 2 glorious days off!
2. My Aunt Sally and Uncle Doug are coming for a visit. They will be here on the 12th, so only 11 short days away! They get to stay for a long weekend and don't have to return to Colorado Springs until the 15th. :)
3. My parents will be coming the 18th, which I'm sure will come very quickly once Sally and Doug arrive! Woop!
Yup, that's what I'm currently excited about.
Something I'm not so excited about:
1. The fact that tiny red ants are attracted to Skylar's laundry...thanks to her throwing up sweet milk on EVERYTHING. Yuck.
Happy Monday to you, and happy Friday to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment